We are back!

9:57 AM

Hello friends it has been a while, but we are returning with a new dedication to following our creative paths.
We are going to be expanding J. MacIsaac studios to include new images which will still be printed on the wood! We are also working on a higher product which will showcase the more fine art side of Jason's photography. I will have more on that later so stay tuned!
I am also pleased to announce that I (Jennifer) have also taken up painting again and I will be including my original paintings under the J. MacIsaac Studio umbrella as well.
We have big plans for the studio and are excited about its future.
Here are a few behind the scenes photos of some of what we have been up to.

Jen playing with the new wood burner!
The dance series.
Exploring the possibilities with a new transfer process and new wood!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by WebRing.

Blog Archive